Computers You Can Use on Campus
Many classrooms and labs at De Anza have computers installed for students to use during class hours. If you need to borrow a computer on campus at other times, here are some options.
Need Your Own Computer?You may be able to get financial assistance or a free computer if you qualify. Learn more below.
- Laptop computers (Apple and Dell) will be available for checkout during Library hours. Laptops must be returned before the Library closes on the day they were checked out.
- Chromebooks can be checked out for the quarter.
- Desktop computers will be available in the reference area during Library hours.
- Desktop computers are available in the Library Computer Lab (LC 113). These computers have Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Printing is also available in the Computer Lab.
- Computers in the lobby of the Registration & Student Services (RSS) building are available for students to register for classes or take care of
other brief tasks.
AT Computer Lab
- Computers are available for ACCT, CIS and DMT students in the Business, Computer Science and Applied Technologies computer labs
You may qualify for one of the following.
- You can apply to receive a free, refurbished computer through the Occupational Training Institute's CompTechS program.
- Donated computers are refurbished by CompTechS interns and staff, before they are given free to eligible students.
- Find details and an application form at the CompTechS website. After you apply, an OTI staff member will contact you to arrange delivery when a computer is available.
- CollegeBuys offers student discounts on computers, software and other tech products through its online store.