Calculus - HONORS
Topics in this course include partial derivatives, multiple integrals, and vector calculus. Because it is an honors course, students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight into calculus.
|26894||MATH 1DH||9Z||MTWRF··||11:30 AM-12:20 PM||Mehrdad Khosravi||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-09-20 to 2021-12-10.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1D.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- MATH 1C or MATH 1CH (with a grade of C or better) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.