History of the United States from 1900 to the Present - HONORS
This course examines American civilization from 1900 to the present and includes a survey of United States history (political, economic, intellectual, cultural, and social developments). Because this is an honors program course, students will be expected to complete extra assignments, or an additional longer assignment, to gain deeper insight into American history between 1900 and the present.
|26877||HIST 17CH||56Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Carol Cini||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-09-20 to 2021-12-10.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 17C.)
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or (EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT) or ESL 5.