Calculus - HONORS
This course covers the fundamentals of differential calculus. Because it is an honors course, students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight into calculus.
|26874||MATH 1AH||1Z||·TWR···||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Doli Bambhania||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-09-20 to 2021-12-10.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1A.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- MATH 32, 32H, 43, or 43H (with a grade of C or better), or appropriate score on Calculus Placement Test within the past calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.