Specifically designed for students with verified intellectual disabilities. Students will develop an understanding of professional conduct necessary for success in varied employment settings. Students will learn how to communicate clearly and professionally in the context of a work environment and demonstrate individual and collaborative work habits with a respect for social and cultural diversity. Students will develop an understanding of and comparison of professional conduct and behavior in various work environments through individualized instruction and training to meet the goals identified in the Student Educational Contract.
|26805||EDAC 233||4Z||··W····||04:00 PM-06:50 PM||Mary Bennett||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-09-20 to 2021-12-10.
- 1 Units
- Three hours laboratory for each unit of credit (36 hours total for each unit of credit per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Pass/Fail Grading
- EDAC 233 R - Professional Conduct (2 Units)
- EDAC 233 S - Professional Conduct (3 Units)
- EDAC 233 T - Professional Conduct (4 Units)
- EDAC 233 U - Professional Conduct (5 Units)
- EDAC 233 V - Professional Conduct (6 Units)
- EDAC 233 W - Professional Conduct (7 Units)
- EDAC 233 X - Professional Conduct (8 Units)
- EDAC 233 Y - Professional Conduct (9 Units)
- EDAC 233 Z - Professional Conduct (10 Units)