This course covers polynomial, rational, exponential and logarithmic functions, graphs, solving equations, conic sections, systems of equations and inequalities, sequences and series.
|25957||MATH 31||11||MTWRF··||10:30 AM-11:20 AM||James Mailhot||S16|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-09-20 to 2021-12-10.
Footnote InformationMATH-031.-11:TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus calculator recommended.Fully ON-CAMPUS. This class meets on-campus each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 31H.
- Intermediate Algebra (MATH 109, MATH 114 or MATH 130) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.