This course covers the fundamentals of differential calculus.
|25685||MATH 1A||5||MTWRF··||11:30 AM-12:20 PM||James Mailhot||S16|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-09-20 to 2021-12-10.
Footnote InformationMATH-001A-05: TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus calculator recommended.Fully ON-CAMPUS. This class meets on-campus each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1AH.
- MATH 32, 32H, 43, or 43H (with a grade of C or better), or appropriate score on Calculus Placement Test within the past calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.