This course is an integrated and multicultural study of ethical philosophy and emphasizes topics such as the good life, the nature of value, moral reflection, moral reasoning, and action. Many approaches to ethics, including Western and non-Western traditions will be examined.
|12521||PHIL 8||65Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Nick Baiamonte||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-06-28 to 2021-08-08.
Footnote InformationPHIL-008.-65Z: Online course with video stream components. Access to e-mail and the Internet is required. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in PHIL 8H.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or (EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT) or ESL 5.