Planetarium Virtual Field Trips
Virtual Field Trip Presentations: Our presentations last about 45 minutes, for up to 100 guests, and will be a grade-appropriate learning module created by our Planetarium Director and staff.
Fees & Payment: Field trip fee: $250 per reservation, must be paid in full upon submission of your request via our online reservation window. We accept credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Availability & Schedule: Virtual field trips start September 14, 2020 and will be offered through June 2021, Monday to Friday, mornings: 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. To see our field trip calendar click here.
To Reserve a Field Trip: Reserve two weeks or more in advance to ensure preferred date and time availability. Please use our online reservation window, to submit your field trip request and payment.
Confirmations: Our planetarium staff will follow up with a confirmation of your reservation and instructions on how to access your virtual field trip to the Planetarium.
Questions or need help?: Contact us at email@example.com
Show Options: Detailed information here. All field trips are aligned with NGSS standards.
- Kinder–2nd "Patterns in the Sky"
- Grades 3–5 Stars and Seasons "Celestial Cycles"
- Grades 3–6 Weather and Climate "Climate: The Long Cycle"
- Grades 6–8 Celestial Motion "Dance of the Solar System"
- Grades 6–8 Solar System "The Gravity of the Cosmos"
- General (Grades K–8) "The Moon & Stars"