The library is closed for summer break. We will re-open September 26th.
Library Policies for In-person Visits (Fall Quarter)
Students and visitors to campus must be fully vaccinated
- Wear a mask at all times
- Maintain physical distance
- Leave furniture alone – Do not move or rearrange furniture, even if you plan to put it back
- Zoom elsewhere – If you need to Zoom for a class, use one of the designated Zoom Spaces in the Campus Center, Advanced Technology Center or Media & Learning Center
Library/Computer Lab HoursClosed until September 26th
Use the "Need help? Chat with us" tab at the top right of your screen to live chat or leave a message.
A circulation supervisor is available to answer library account questions. Please use chat to leave a message.
Our collection of online resources, including databases, ebooks and streaming video are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Student Software Support
Online software support is available for:
- Microsoft Office/Office 365
- Getting your official De Anza College email account (email@example.com)
Search the Library Catalog
Watch more video segments and the complete campus video tour on the Video Tour webpage.
Research & Services:
- Article and Video Databases
- My Library Account
- eBook Collection
- Search Journals by Title
- How to Cite Sources
- Recently Added Books and Videos
The Enemy of the People Author: Jim Acosta
Notes from a Young Black Chef Author: Kwame Onwuachi
On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous Author: Ocean Vuong
With the Fire on High Author: Elizabeth Acevedo