English Performance Success!

Stretch to Success With EPS

Want even more support in English? Stretch to Success is a yearlong program that was developed to help you succeed in your English classes at De Anza. Eligibility is based on your English placement. 

Our English Performance Success (EPS) counselors offer comprehensive services to support eligible students in their educational, career and personal development.

Our Counselors logo

These services are for students who are not in another program or learning community and have either

  • Entered De Anza from adult school or
  • Enrolled or been placed in any of these classes:
    EWRT 1AS/1AT, LART 250 or ESL 200, 234244, 334, or 344.

Please note that once you are eligible for the EPS program, you can stay a part of the program during your time at De Anza College.

Monica GaneshMonica Ganesh 
Building L1, Room L11

Christian RodriguezChristian Rodriguez 
Building L1, Room L11

Leah SmithLeah Smith 
 Building L1, Room L11

Felisa VilaubiFelisa Vilaubi 
Building L1, Room L11

Make an Appointment

While we're operating under restrictions related to COVID-19 for the 2021 fall quarter, you can still speak with a counselor by phone or using Zoom video. Use our online scheduling system to make an appointment.

Make an Appointment

Our counselors can assist you with

  • Choosing an academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
  • Creating an educational plan and deciding which courses you need to reach your goals
  • Finding help with classes, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
  • Exploring possible careers

students in classWe also offer

  • One-on-one guidance and counseling
  • Help with creating a plan to stay focused and on track
  • Help to explore opportunities and set goals
  • A supportive community at De Anza
  • Resources to support your success
  • And more!

Students who aren't eligible to see an English Performance Success counselor can visit the general Counseling and Advising Center or a counselor within their division or program. Students attending on an F-1 visa should see an International Student Programs counselor.

Back to Top