Here's How to Reach Us!
You can schedule a phone or Zoom video meeting with one of our counselors by using our online scheduling system. Click one of the yellow boxes to get started.
- B.S. Recreation, Parks and Tourism Administration, San Francisco State University
- M.S., Counseling with Specialization in College and Career, San Francisco State University
- NCC (National Certified Counselor), The National Board for Certified Counselors
The IMPACT AAPI counselor provides comprehensive services to support eligible students in their educational, career and personal development.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- And more!
Specialized services include
- Dedicated counselor until transfer or graduation
- Career life planning course
- Student success workshops
- Scholarship support and information
- Culturally relevant student services
- Eligible for LART 250 and EWRT 1A
- Committed to completing Impact AAPI year-long courses
- Interested in attending cultural and educational program events
The program seeks to close the gaps in academic achievement and transfer rates among Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) students at De Anza by focusing on Asian Pacific Islander communities that are historically underrepresented in higher education.