TB Testing and Immunizations
Please note that services are available for currently enrolled students only. Listed fees are subject to change without notice.
TB Screening Tests
Students requesting TB clearance must first complete the TB risk assessment screening, which is available by appointment only. Please call 408-864-8732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Required form: You must complete the TB Risk Assessment and Screening form in the PyraMED student health portal.
- More information on TB testing
Additional Requirements for Minors Only
Students under age 18 must complete these forms and upload them to the PyraMED student health portal.
The following immunizations are available by appointment. Click on each category for more information:
- Hepatitis B – series of three shots at $95 each
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – series of two shots at $80 each
- Meningococcal A, C, Y & W – $115
- Tdap – $35
- Varicella (Chickenpox) – series of two shots at $130 each
- Flu Vaccine – free
- HPV Vaccine (Gardasil) – $230
Blood titers for the following are also available.
- Hepatitis B titer – $5.25
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella titers – $21.02
- Varicella (chickenpox) titer – $4.20
- QuantiFERON TB test – $47.41
Hepatitis B is a vaccine-preventable disease that is the main cause of liver cancer. Chronic Hepatitis B in the early stages often has no symptoms, and delays can be too late for treatment.
Who should be screened?
- Anyone seeking protection from the HBV infection
- Health care and public safety workers
- Anyone who has had unprotected sex, or needle-sharing contacts of persons infected with HBV
- Intravenous drug users
- Those with more than one sex partner
- Men who have sex with men
- Those infected with HIV and/or other sexually transmitted disease
- Pregnant women
- Travelers or persons born to parents from regions where Hepatitis B is common (Asia, Africa, South America, the Pacific Islands, Eastern Europe and the Middle East)
Get screened early - know your Hep B status. Call De Anza Student Health Services (408.864.8732) to make a low-cost screening appointment.