Requirements for International Students
- First, you must be admitted to De Anza through the International Student Programs (ISP) office
- Next, you must pay your tuition and fees
- After that, you will need to complete all required forms and submit required documents via the online Student Health Portal
- Please attend the ISP Orientation to learn more about health requirements, scheduling appointments and upcoming ISP events.
If you don't meet all health requirements, the college may place a registration hold on your student records, which will prevent you from registering for classes or obtaining your diploma.
All F-1 Visa students must submit
Students under age 18 must also submit
Two Ways to Log In
- You can log in to the Student Health Portal by clicking on the yellow button above or visiting https://deanza.studenthealthportal.com
- You can also reach the Student Health Portal by logging in to MyPortal, opening the Student Apps section and clicking on the tile for PyraMED Health Services.
Once you've logged in, click on Document Upload and then open the dropdown menu to select the Document Type that you want to submit.
- Letterhead for the provider or lab facility
- Your name, date of birth and date the test was administered
- Test name, results and relative reference range for this test
All incoming ISP students must submit the results of a TB blood test. The only accepted blood tests are an IGRA- QuantiFERON-TB Gold blood test or a TSpot blood test. For more information, please view the recorded orientation video provided by the ISP office, or contact the Student Health Services office.
All incoming ISP students must show proof of immunity to MMR via titers (blood test) or vaccine series, in compliance with ACHA guidelines.
Students under 18 must complete this form and then upload it to the Student Health Portal.
- Download the Consent for Treatment of a Minor Form
Questions?For questions about these forms, please send an email to email@example.com