Student Health Services
If You Have a Serious Emergency
The Student Health Center is unable to provide emergency care for serious or life-threatening injuries, trauma or complex medical conditions. Please dial 911 or visit an urgent care clinic in these situations. See below for a list of services that are available from our clinic.
To schedule an in-person visit, please call us at 408.864.8732 or email us at email@example.com.
- Properly worn face masks are required inside the Health Services offices.
- See the medical services webpage for information about fees.
The Health Services office is located on the lower level of the Campus Center. The office will be open during these hours:
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(closed from noon to 1 p.m.)
- Fridays: online appointments only
Types of Services Available In Person
- Consultation visits with Nurse Practitioner
- Women's health issues, including Pap testing (includes gonorrhea and chlamydia screening)
- Testing for pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections
- Counseling and referrals for birth control methods
- Prescriptions for birth control pills or emergency contraception
- Low-cost lab tests
- Physical exams for allied health programs and transfer requirements
- Immunization consults for International Student Programs, allied health and transfer requirements
- Basic first aid
- Preventive health care and counseling
Online visits are available for limited purposes. To schedule an appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our virtual clinic uses online video that is HIPAA-compliant for privacy and security, so we can provide students with faster, more convenient care.
If our health care provider determines that you need immediate care during your virtual clinic appointment, you may be asked to go to a local urgent care center or emergency room.
Online Student Health Portal
Now you can use our secure online health portal to request an appointment, view your clinic records and find required forms. There are two ways to log in:
- Visit deanza.studenthealthportal.com and log in with your CWID and MyPortal password
- Log in to MyPortal, then open the Apps section and click on the tile for PyraMED Health Services
You can speak with a mental health professional – online, any time, for free!
TimelyCare is a new service that provides free mental health support and other resources for De Anza students. You can
- Speak right away with a mental health professional – available online, 24/7
- Schedule an appointment for a one-on-one online session with a licensed counselor
- Find online resources and referrals for a variety of basic needs
- Learn how to sign up for this free service at deanza.edu/resources/timely
The mission of De Anza College Health Services is to facilitate the educational success of our students by providing personalized and affordable medical care, health education and community resource information to promote their physical, social and emotional well-being.
- Free online health and wellness resource
- Designed for community college students
- Your space, at your pace!
Wellness Central has lots of useful information about topics that are important to you – like first aid, birth control, nutrition, sexual health and help with stress or depression. It works kind of like an online course – but with no exams or grades. Use it at your own pace: You can search for information and videos on specific topics, or just browse for whatever looks interesting.
Student Services Mission Statement
We provide high-impact services that support student equity and success by empowering students to achieve their educational goals and realize their potential.