Vendor Space Fees
Late Fee - Get payments in early, postmarked by the 20th of the month prior to the market date. From the 21st to the Wednesday prior to the market date, a fee of $15 will be added to your total.
Advance payments - To help secure space and avoid late fees, we accept advance payment for the next market in the Info Booth, A3 on market day for the next market.
Rate increase - rate increase begin for the April 1, 2023 market.
Standard spaces are $50 per space. Premium spaces are $75 per space.
Single Vending Area
- Two (2) parking stalls
- Approximately 14 x 14 feet
Double Vending Area
- Four (4) parking stalls
- Approximately 14 x 28 feet
Triple Vending Area
- Six (6) parking stalls
- Approximately 14 x 42 feet
Quadruple Vending Area
- Eight (8) parking stalls
- Approximately 14 x 56 feet
- Premium Spaces are three parking stalls (14' x 21') instead of two and are $75 per space per month.
- Refer to Flea Market map for premium space locations - designated with underlined numbers.
6 Month Vendors
- Six-Month Vendors pay six months in advance
- First option space reservation for same space reservation for all six months
- No Marketspread sign up required for six months (Flea Market Coordinator reserves space for you for all six months)
- Reservations for July 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023 are open June 3 - 20
- Special event invitations
- All standard spaces are $50 and premium spaces are $75.
Submit payment by check or money order by the 20th of the month to DASG Flea Market, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014. Include your requested booth space and business name on the check.
Late Registration Option: All payments postmarked in the mail or dropped off in the office after the 20th of the month will incur a late fee of $15, please add this to your total fee.
Payment must be received prior to booth assignment and must be received no later than the Wednesday prior to market day so please plan accordingly. Offices are closed on Friday and holidays.
Thank You for Your Support
Your fees support the De Anza Student Government (DASG) which funds services and programs for De Anza College Students.
We have a no refund policy. For very special circumstances, partial refunds of 50% will be considered for emergency situations only on a case by case basis but not to exceed one per fiscal year. Please email your request to email@example.com.
Entry is free