Sandra is a registered nurse who works in the Bay Area as a Nurse Leader. She teaches part time at De Anza College for the Nursing and Health Technologies department. Goals are to engage, encourage and build a strong foundation for student nurses to be successful in the healthcare field.
Area of Focus:
- Clinic- Medicine Subspecialties
- Perioperative - Operating Room, Preop, Post-anesthesia Recovery Unit
- Ambulatory Surgery Unit
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care
- Wound Care Certified
- Sigma Six Green Belt Healthcare Certified
- TeamSTEPPS Master Trainer
- DeAnza College
Why School Nursing:
Nursing is my second profession and calling. I enjoy all aspects of critical care and management of patient care. Nothing is more rewarding than to work alongside surgeons, healthcare providers, and multidisciplinary teams to deliver excellent and patient focused-care. Teaching is an opportunity to share and shape our future nurses as they will have a profound impact on the lives of patients and families.
- Mercy Ships
A little about me...
- Doctor of nursing practice (DNP) - in progress.
- Born and raised in the mid-west; roots from Seoul Korea
- Fan of BTS
Classes I Teach
No Classes this quarter.