Due to COVID-19
For completely online courses, we have asked your instructors to please be flexible and build extra time accommodations into their virtual/online quizzes, exams and finals. If you have a need for proctoring an on-campus exam, please reach out to our office during normal business hours and no less then 3 academic days before the exam is scheduled to be given, as to allow for the review of your request. In some cases, accommodations will be met in the classroom and/or in an online environment. Please reach out to us with any questions.
Fall 2021 Virtual Office Hours
(Our testing office LCW 110 is closed and no staff is on campus unless you have a scheduled appointment)
Phone: 408-864-8340 or 408-864-8927
If you are a student or Faculty who needs support or has questions regarding accommodations through Canvas, Zoom, etc., please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps To Arrange Testing Accommodations
How to request your Testing accommodations through Clockwork
Students: After your DSS application and counseling intake appointment is complete, please use Clockwork to request your approved accommodations.
Clockwork is a complete scheduling and data management system for our Disability Support Programs and Services.
To access Clockwork, follow these steps:
Download Accommodations Guide
- Login to Myportal
- Select Apps
- Select ClockWork
- Select ClockWork DeAnza
- Select Accommodations Letter
- Choose the correct term. Click Request for the class you need the accommodations letter
- Select the Courses and Request Your Accommodations. Check all that apply. Indicate whether your accommodations are correct or need to be changed. (Use Optional Note section to clearly list the additional accommodations requested.)
- Agree to Terms and click Submit
- To view your accommodation letter sent for each course, click on Get Letter.
Talk with your Instructor
Student discuss your accommodation needs, for example 1.5x or 2x.
Once you submit your letter of accommodation, your instructor will receive a letter notifying them of your authorized test accommodations. We have asked your instructors to please be flexible and build extra time accommodations into their virtual/online quizzes, exams and finals. You will not need to make an appointment through DSS.