How to Become a De Anza College DSS StudentAt De Anza College, we've made it easy to apply for admission and qualify for priority enrollment, so you can get the classes you need to achieve your goals. In order to receive your disability-related services and accommodations at De Anza College, you must first complete these steps:
De Anza uses the statewide application system known as OpenCCC. OpenCCC is a service
of the California Community Colleges Chancellor' Office.
You must become a De Anza College student by completing the college application and
receive your 8 digit campuswide ID (CWID) number and password to access the college’s
When you fill out the application, remember to declare a major (not "undecided") and select a goal of transfer, degree or certificate if you want to qualify for priority enrollment.
De Anza uses the Clockwork data management system that streamlines and simplifies access to student information. Disability documentation must be uploaded with the DSPS application in Clockwork. Please upload one of the following documentation: IEP, 504 plan, IPP, or DVF.
Types of disability documentation:
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) from high school that verifies your diagnosis.
- Section (504) plan from high school that verifies your diagnosis. Other documentation may include a psychoeducational report.
- Individualized Program Plan (IPP) from San Andreas Regional Center (SARC)
- Disability Verification form (DVF) to be completed by a qualified health professional.
If you do not have disability documentation, you can download our Disability Verification Packet at https://www.deanza.edu/dsps/pdf/DisabilityVerificationPacket.pdf.
Steps to the Clockwork App: DSPS Application
- Login MyPortal using campuswide ID (CWID)
- Click Apps > Student Apps
- Click Clockwork App and select De Anza
- Click DSPS Application
- You must have disability documentation ready for upload
- Complete the DSPS Application and submit.
If the DSS application process is unavailable, please contact Disability Support Services at email@example.com.