De Anza Dining Services
De Anza's Dining Services is a not-for-profit, community college-managed auxiliary service that receives no subsidy from the government. We obtain our revenues through our retail services, catering, conference clients, and food vendors.
Find us in the Hinson Campus Center
- Food Court — Upper Level, Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Grill Burger Station open till 3 p.m.
- Chicken Nugget & Fries open until 3 p.m.
- Sandwich & Salad Station open until 3 p.m.
- Pizza open until 3 p.m.
- Grab 'N' Go & Beverages open until 3 p.m.
- Close 3 p.m.
- Covid Menu
- Power-up Coffee Specialty coffee — Upper Level (Will open for Fall Quarter)
Eco-Friendly Food Services
The Hinson Campus Center Food Court, renovated and opened in Fall 2007, features biodegradable paper products and utensils and organic produce choices from local farmers. These changes were the result of a team effort of Patrick Gannon, director of the campus center and student input from the DASG environmental sustainability committee (formerly WISE 37).
Dining Services Food Court