Here's How to Reach Us
You can speak with a Retention Program team member by phone – call 408.864.8388
- Someone is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 a.m. to noon
- Outside those hours, please leave a voicemail with your full name, CWID, phone number and a good time to reach you
Or use one of these methods:
Use the eAdvising System for a Quick Question
You can use eAdvising to send us a question. Here's how:
- First, click the yellow bar that says Log In to eAdvising.
- Once you have logged in, click Ask a Question.
- From the drop-down menu select a question.
- Type in any details that will help us understand your situation, and then click Submit.
Drop-In for 10-15 Minutes on Zoom
Have a quick online chat with a member of the Retention Program team – no appointment needed – during the hours listed below.
Click the yellow bar that says "Drop In Via Zoom" to log in for a 10-15 minute virtual session during these hours
- Mondays: 11 a.m. to noon – talk with staff member
- Tuesdays: 4 to 5 p.m. – talk with staff member
- Wednesdays: 1 to 2 p.m. – talk with staff member
- Thursdays: 5 to 6 p.m. – talk with staff member
- Fridays: 10 to 11 a.m. – talk with staff member
Make an Appointment
You can make an appointment to meet with a Retention Program counselor by clicking the yellow bar below.
If you are part of a program that has its own counselors, (such as International Student Programs, De Anza College Promise, EOPS or Veterans, or a Learning Community such as Puente, Umoja, IMPACT AAPI or Men of Color), please make an appointment with your program counselor by using the Our Counselors directory.