Planning Your Future?
We Can Help!
The Career Services office offers workshops and resources to assist students in choosing a major, finding a job or planning a career.
Check out Roadtrip Nation to explore careers related to your interests and watch videos of professionals sharing their career journeys!
- Visit roadtripnation.com/edu/dac
- When you create your account, enter DAC19 for the school code
Check the Upcoming Workshops page to find what's being offered this quarter.
Job and Internship Postings
De Anza College has partnered with Handshake as a job and internship platform for students and employers.
- Students: You can log in to Handshake through MyPortal (look for the icon in the Student Apps section) or through the De Anza Handshake website to view available jobs and internships.
- When you log in for the first time, you will need to set up your account and profile. If you are given the option, click on "Set up Single Sign On," then enter whichever email you use for De Anza (it does not have to be a De Anza student email account). Once your account is confirmed, you can log in to Handshake using your MyPortal student ID and password.
- Employers: Please register on Handshake's employer site to post your jobs and internships for students.
These counseling courses in particular can help you assess your strengths and interests, while providing tools for pursuing your goals.
Learn more about these classes and when they are offered by visiting the Counseling Courses webpage.