We provide every faculty member, classified professional, department and program with the ability to communicate and conduct business with each other and the world through prompt, reliable, secure and economical services for the collection, transmission and delivery of messages and merchandise.
New Address for Shipping DeliveriesThe district Shipping and Receiving warehouse will begin receiving all shipping deliveries for items larger than a shoebox, effective Oct. 1, 2021.
Incoming Mail Delivery
All incoming mail from the USPS, district offices and campus senders will be sorted and placed in the faculty and departmental mailboxes at the Mailroom, within a four-hour window.
Outgoing Mail Delivery Times
- To ensure that your outgoing USPS and FedEx mail and packages go out the same day, bring the item to the Mailroom by 2 p.m. for the daily pickup at 3:00 p.m. pickup.
- For same-day delivery to Foothill College or district Central Services offices, bring the item to the Mailroom by 9:30 a.m.
- There is a USPS mailbox for personal outgoing mail, located outside the Mailroom door that opens onto the Main Quad. Pickup is at 3 p.m.
Tips for Successful Delivery
- Use inter-office mail envelopes for deliveries to offices on campus, at Foothill College or at the district Central Services offices.
- Include the recipient's first and last name, as well as their department.
- Keep inter-office mail separated from outgoing U.S. Postal Service (USPS) mail to be metered.
De Anza has USPS permits for first-class mail, third-class mail and business reply mail. Contact the Mailroom for additional information on the proper use of permits and the latest in postal regulations.
All faculty members, full- and part-time, have their own mailboxes in the Mailroom.