CDC Tuition 2022 -2023
Child Care Services are Full Day
Operational Hours 7:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Our Fall 2022 operation hours will be 8:30am to 5pm.
TODDLER MONTHLY TUITION
Rooms 14 and Room 16
Community $3,200 5% Discount for Student Parents, FHDA Employees, Siblings
YOUNG & OLDER PRESCHOOL MONTHLY TUITION
ROOMS 26, 27, 31 and 35
Community $2,550 5% Discount for Student Parents, FHDA Employees, Siblings
- There is a non-refundable Registration Fee of $500.00 (new child only)
- Monthly tuition is broken up into 12 equal payments.
- Families with more than one child concurrently attending the CDC will receive a 5% discount on the oldest child's tuition.
- Your child's placement in the younger or older preschool is determined by your child's age and space availability. We cannot honor specific classroom requests.
- The student fee is based on De Anza and or Foothill College full time students enrolled in at least 12 Quarter units.
- Also available for qualified low - income students is our California Department of Education State Scholarship Grant. This grant applies to full-time, year round students. Fees are based on a sliding scale determined by the state.