Shop At the Bookstore!
Click Here to Shop OnlineFall 2021 Textbook and Course Materials Are Available Now!
The Bookstore is closed for in-store shopping.
The Bookstore does not offer a buy back program for books.
Books, Materials, Computers and Mountain Lion Gear, Too
- Now you can order Microsoft Surface computers and other school supplies through the Bookstore’s online store. If you’re a De Anza College Promise student, you can use your Promise benefits to pay!
- Our staff is shipping orders as quickly as possible, while observing social distancing and other precautions to help protect their health.
- When you order online, you will be prompted to provide your eight-digit student identification number (CWID) and your address.
- For questions about online orders, please see these helpful guides and FAQs
Using Financial Aid
When you place your order, you will see a dropdown menu for payment methods. You can select "Financial Aid" if you have an award – such as De Anza College Promise or EOPS, for example – that provides funds for books and materials.
Important Dates for Fall 2021
- Last day for fall textbook refunds is September 24, 2021
- Proof of drop honored until October 2, 2021
- Rental option has been currently suspended due to safety concerns
- Check back to confirm when we will begin renting books again.
Campus Spotlight: Bookstore
Watch more video segments and the complete campus video tour on the Video Tour webpage.
For Assistance by Phone
Call 408.864.8702 and select one of these options
- Option 1
- Option 2
- Option 3
- Option 4
- Option 5
- Option 6
- Charge Accounts