Tom Nguyen photo

Tom Nguyen
BHES Division Counselor
Kirsch Center, Second Floor Room 218

The BHES Division counselor provides comprehensive academic counseling services to support students who are majoring in biological, health or environmental sciences.

our counselor logo

Our counselor can assist you with

  • Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
  • Creating an educational plan
  • Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
  • Exploring career options
  • And more!

He can also assist students who need to clear prerequisites or submit course substitution petitions in most subject areas within the BHES Division.

To make an appointment with the BHES counselor, please click the yellow button and follow the instructions on your screen. 

Make an Appointment

Students who aren't majoring in biological, health or environmental sciences can visit the general Counseling and Advising Center or a counselor within their division or program.

Back to Top