The ASSIST website is the official repository of articulation information for California's public colleges and universities. ASSIST (Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer) is a student-transfer information system that displays reports of how course credits earned at a California community college (CCC) can be applied when transferred to a California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) campus.

ASSIST Website

Modernized articulation agreements will be available beginning in summer 2024. On the ASSIST website, visit the Articulation Modernization Project Overview, Design Showcase, and FAQ pages on ASSIST to learn more about the types of information available.

Currently on ASSIST -

Transferability Lists

  • CSU Transferable Courses
  • UC Transferable Courses
  • UC Transfer Admission Eligibility Courses
  • IGETC for UC and CSU
  • CSU GE-Breadth Certification Courses
  • CSU US History, Constitution and American Ideals Courses

Articulation Agreements

  • By Department
  • By Prefix
  • By Major
  • By General Education

Transferability lists and articulation agreements are displayed in one of two formats - either the Legacy ASSIST PDFs (the format of the former ASSIST system) or the new and updated ASSIST PDFs.

  • Transferability Lists: For academic years 2015-2016 and prior
    >>   Legacy ASSIST PDF format
  • Transferability Lists: For academic years 2016-2017 and beyond
    >>   New ASSIST PDF format
  • Transferability Lists: The UC Transferable Courses (UC TCA) List for 2021-2022 is available
  • Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2015-2016 and prior
    >>   Legacy ASSIST PDF format
  • Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2016-2017
    >>   Either Legacy ASSIST PDF or New ASSIST PDF format, as determined by each CSU/UC campus
  • Articulation Agreements: For 2017-2018 and beyond
    >>   New ASSIST PDF format

Additional Resources

Students are advised to carefully review all information and consult with a De Anza College counselor or academic adviser and/or four-year university representative to determine how courses will transfer to the CSU or UC.

  • For information about the Course Identification Number System (C-ID), visit the C-ID website.


Back to Top